Is ChampCash A Scam or The Best Money-Making Mobile App?
There seems to be nothing more convenient than making money right from your mobile phone. That’s what ChampCash claims to help you do. This Google Play app can be downloaded directly to your phone and claims to be a viable money-making opportunity. However, we will examine the details about this mobile application to find out if their claims are true or false. Read on below to determine whether ChampCash is worth your time and is legit, or if it’s a scam that you should stay away.
Here at LegitWorkOnlineForReal, we take an in-depth look at some of the latest work from home opportunities to find out what they are all about. We perform comprehensive research to uncover all of the facts so that we can help our readers make the best decisions for online opportunities.
If you have heard of ChampCash before, then you already know that it is a Google Play mobile application that allows you to make money while using the app. However, if you are new to the concept, we will explain what ChampCash is really all about. This app is one of the applications that provides a payout for downloading the app and taking surveys. The payout structure is set up like a multi-level marketing company that pays you based on actions you take and the number of people you recruit.
When Did ChampCash start?
ChampCash began in 2013 in Haryana, India, and is a mobile-first app that has been downloaded over 1 million times. The app makes large income earning claims and states that users can earn up to 1 million dollars by downloading the app and performing specific actions and referring people to do the same.
What is ChampCash All About?
ChampCash is essentially an MLM mobile app that allows you to make money online.
- The first step is to download the app and then register, however, the app will require a sponsor. code. If you do not have a sponsor code because you weren’t referred by anyone, then you will need to go to the website to sign up.
- The next step is to complete a challenge which will require that you download several other applications, launch each one of them, and then keep them open for 2 to 5 minutes. Following this, you will also need to leave the applications installed on your phone for 10 days or more. Completion of the final challenge yields a reward of $1.
- Once the initial challenge has been completed, you will then need to use your referral code and get 7 people to install the app and also complete the challenge.
- Once you have done step 3, you can then use the app as a GPT app and do online shopping, complete surveys, and more.
How to Join ChampCash?
To join ChampCash, you will need to download the application from the Google Playstore. Once the app is downloaded directly onto your android phone, you can then create an account and follow the steps outlined above. It is also possible to join ChampCash through the website. However, before downloading the app, make sure that you have enough storage on your device.
Does it cost to join ChampCash?
Joining ChampCash is free of charge as the only cost is your time spent completing the challenge and other activities.
How Much Can You Earn From ChampCash?
As stated before, ChampCash claims that it offers users the opportunity to make 1 million dollars using the app. However, there is no evidence of this as the payouts are very low. This requires that quite a bit of referrals be completed as well as completing many different action steps while using the app. The user and their referrals receive a very small commission for actions performed as well as 15-25 cents for every friend who joins ChampCash.
Is ChampCash Worth Your Time?
Considering that you will need to complete many different actions just to make a small amount of money on the app, it doesn’t appear to be a good time investment as it will take a long time for the small payouts to add up. Most reviewers who use the app report payouts of between $10 and 20 dollars. However, there is no way to tell how many actions or how much time was needed to create this amount of income.
- Easy to join with a low barrier to entry.
- Can be done on your mobile phone in any location for added convenience.
- Not a scam – It is possible to make money with this application.
- Not a very high payout amount of only a few cents per task.
- You will need to download many apps which can clutter your phone.
- It takes a long time to accrue a high payout with this mobile app.
What Are Users Saying About ChampCash:
A very pleased user commented:
“I share my personal opinion of Champ Cash. I think that ChampCash is the best money-making app without any investment. It is the best concept for the digital India program. This is a patience job.” -ChampCash User
But on the other hand, a very unsatisfied client wrote:
“This app was a complete waste of my time. Just stay away unless you can’t find better things to do.” – ChampCash User
Click Here to read more real user experiences!!
Our Conclusion For ChampCash:
Although ChampCash is definitely not a scam, it isn’t an app that we would recommend to you. It’s best to find another online income-producing option if you are looking for full-time income online. The bottom line is that with their MLM setup and payout of only a few cents per task, it will take a very long time to even get to their $10 minimum payout amount.
If you have a different opinion about ChampCash, we would love to hear about it! Do you have comments or questions about our review? If so, be sure to leave them below. Thank you again everyone for reading our review and we wish you all the best.
Were you looking for our top, legit work online recommendation instead?
Also, if you enjoyed reading and educating yourself on “ChampCash”, please don’t limit yourself. Feel free to read and learn “all about” a different, legit online earning opportunity like:
And Much More..