Name: The Killer Content System
Price: one-time $47 ($37 with discount) initial offer with upsells of $400+ and a membership program
Owners: Socrates Socratous of Underfox Corporation
This post is a full review on the “Killer Content” System, and whether or not it’s a scam. Lets find out now.
What is The Killer Content System?
The Killer Content System is designed to put your content creation for your blog and eBooks on “auto-pilot” by spinning existing articles into “unique” content for you. The program promises you will have 100 niche sites up and running quickly and within 10 minutes of setup.
With the library of PLR (private label rights) content, you can click on the articles of interest to you, and quickly spin them into rewritten content you can then publish to your blog or as an eBook.
About The Killer Content System’s Affiliate Program:
This system offers useful affiliate tools including banners and swipe emails. Here’s a breakdown of what’s good and bad about the affiliate program:
- High 50% affiliate commissions,
- Referrals are locked to you as an affiliate so if they purchase upsells or monthly membership later, you continue to receive commissions,
- Underfox Corporation is a Certified Elite Affiliate with ClickBank and part of their Apex program ,
- Promotional materials are provided, including banners, and email swipe copy (written by top copywriter David Raybould), and
- It has been in business for since 2005.
- Underfox Corporation is not Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited,
- Recommending an “iffy” system that paints itself as easier to use than it is, and
- With so much content it may be overwhelming, especially for someone new.
What’s Included in Your Killer Content System Membership?
Access to the system which allows you to select articles, spin them, then auto-publish to your blogs or create eBooks.
Its claim is that if you take 10 minutes to set up the system, then you can have 100 blogs filled with content and making money overnight with no more time necessary. Sounds like a Killer Content System “Scam” if you ask me.
The Killer Content System includes:
- A library of 150,000 articles from 986+ different niches,
- A content-spinner to modify the articles so they’re “unique” for you,
- An auto-poster to send your “spun” content to your blog, and
- A simple eBook creator.
What Help/Training is Included in Killer Content System?
A series of training videos are included in the Kille rContent Membership area to walk you through how to setup your sites and more:
- Get 3345 subscribers with less than 2 hours of work,
- Build a free list on eBay and make money,
- Make 68% more money by offering resell rights on your products,
- Fast, easy ways to increase the profitability of any PLR,
- Convert your information products into high quality CDs,
- Get paid big bucks while building a big list,
- Double your opt-in conversion rate,
- Double your income and triple your time off with outsourcing,
- Generate 30,000 targeted keywords in under three hours, and
- Learn how to find money-making niches to target.
How Much Will It Cost Me To Join Killer Content System?
You can get access for a one time $47 ($37 with discount) payment.
The offers work like this:
– Front End $47 ($37 with discount)
– Upsell #1 $197
– Upsell #2 $197
– Exit Pop $27 or $1 for 7 day trial
– Down-Sell 1 $97
– Down-Sell 2 $127
Killer Content System Affiliate Program: For affiliates this means you could make $220+ per customer (+recurring +future sales).
Is The Killer Content System Worth Joining Today?
At first glance, this may seem like a fantastic solution to save time on all the content you’re creating… giving you a shortcut to building profitable websites fast.
But Beware: Spun content is easily identifiable as SPUN CONTENT. And, spun content will come across scam-like, not manually written content that will provide valuable information. Spun content will not rank well in the search engines – plus, the words and phrases are often changed in ways that don’t many any sense. (If you want an article spinner, they are available for free. Try SpinBot or Spin Rewriter.)
The concept of “spinning” content is at best a gray area. Search engines don’t like it and as we saw with Google’s Panda update, they’re actively filtering it out as fast as they can find it. This means it may hurt your site much more than it could help. Plus, it’s an ethical issue for many people.
There are better ways to create content for your blog, that don’t carry the risks this system does.
What do I recommend?
Instead of joining a company filled with up-sells and spun/old content, join a company made to support you and your business, for real! You can count on training, real 24/7 support, and tools they give you to build out your business, makes this opportunity #1 on my list. Plus it’s FREE To Join!
If your interested in learning more about multi-level marketing scams, and companies that aren’t legit, when you have the time, please check out some of my other post like:
Thanks guys for visiting and reading my post. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please leave them at the bottom and I’ll response as soon as possible. I’m here for anyone who’s serious about making legit money online. Thanks again folks!!